SHEET-PAN PASTA BAKE
Quick and easy pasta bake, featuring Plant-Based Cheddar Flavoured and Parmesan Flavoured Shreds.
Prep: 15 min
Total: 35 min
- 10 min
- 30 min
- 1 cup hot vegetable stock
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Vitalite Plant-Based Cheddar Flavoured Shreds
- ¼ cup Vitalite Plant-Based Parmesan Flavoured Extra-Fine Shreds
- 3 cups Cavatappi pasta, cooked (rerserve 1 cup of boiled pasta water)
- Blend the first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Put in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. If it is too thick, simply adjust by adding some starchy pasta water. The sauce should lightly coat the back of a spoon. Keep warm.
- Toss hot pasta with Vitalite Plant-Based Parmesan Flavoured Extra-Fine Shreds and sauce to create a smooth creamy pasta.
- Place in pre-warmed bowls.
- Indulge and enjoy with a garnish of extra cheese shreds.
Put the pasta in oven proof dishes and top with breadcrumbs, hemp seeds, and cheese shreds. Place under broiler for 1-2 minutes until the top is golden brown and crispy.